Sunday 27 April 2014

Rebel Rebel.

I realize I have been a little lackadaisical these past 2 weeks when it comes to blogging, so when I woke up late on Friday, I didn't expect I would  be taking any outfit photo's. However I brought these sunglasses when I was in Innsbruck a few weeks ago for the bargain price of 3 Euro's from Primark...yes Primark! and I thought they were worthy of some screen time. Luckily the photo's turned out alright...I absolutely LOVE my hair in these, so much so I am debating dying it lighter for the summer! What d'ya think?



The look is very relaxed and monochrome but somehow I think it works. The leather jacket and sunglasses are definitely the key pieces to complete a biker enthused look. The jacket I brought when I was around 17/18 and has been  my staple for all of these years! It is only recently that I think I will need to invest in a new one as the sleeves are going slightly thread bear - not to mention the lining has split in the pockets  and my phone tends to get lost inside my jacket on a daily basis. It is probably the most reliable and well worn piece of clothing in my wardrobe, a leather jacket is a pretty timeless staple and always worth the investment.

I'm currently sat in bed feeling a little worse for wear post Fruhlingsfest yesterday! Once I've finished this post I very much plan on  making a huge cup of tea, climbing back into bed and enjoying Frozen, among a few other children's films my brother popped on a memory card for me when I was home.
Hope everyone's enjoying Sunday funday!

Ciao.








Photography: It's Cohen!
Sunglasses: Primark
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: Topshop
Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Disco pants: Monki from Asos
Pump:  Bronx from Asos
Bag: Topshop

'Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress
Rebel Rebel, how could they know?...

You've torn your dress, your face is a mess

You can't get enough, but enough ain't the test
You've got your transmission and your live wire...
You wanna be there when they count up the dudes
And I love your dress
You're a juvenile success' - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment